If you need to make changes to your product details, such as price, discounted price, description, and more, you have the flexibility to do so. It allows you to update and fine-tune the information to accurately reflect the current status and value of your product, ensuring potential customers have the most up-to-date and compelling details to make informed purchasing decisions.
To edit the product details:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your social dashboard.
- The three ways to access your Vendor dashboard:
- Option 1: From the profile drop-down menu on the top right-hand side select Vendor Dashboard.
- Option 2: On the social dashboard, on the third row, click on Vendor Dashboard.
- Option 3: From the slider panel on the left-hand side of the webpage, click on Vendor Dashboard.
- Click on Products on the Vendor Dashboard.
- You can search for which product you want to edit by entering the product name in the search field and click on Search.
- Hover over the product you want to edit, they option to Edit, delete, view, quick edit and duplicate will appear.
- If you want to edit the SKU, Price, sale price, weight, dimensions, shipping class and editing the stock details only, click on Quick Edit. You can enter the details you want to change and then click on Update.
- If you want to edit any details other than the above, click on Edit. Note: The above details can also be edited even in the Edit option.
- Once you finish editing, scroll down and click on Save Product.