If you wish to limit who can view the posts you make in the activity section, the privacy settings can be changed according to your preference.
To adjust the privacy settings from editing Profile page:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- You can access your profile in two ways:
- On the social dashboard, click on Complete profile underneath the profile completion widget.
- From the profile dropdown menu, select Profile > Edit Profile.
- From the slider on the left-hand side of the webpage, click on the arrow next to Profile and then click on Edit Profile.
- Underneath each section of information, you have given you will see pale grey writing stating your current visibility setting and next to this you will see a Change option.
- Click on change and you will be given 4 options to choose from.
- Public: All site visitors can see this field.
- All members: Only members of the AerialBuz community can see this field.
- My Connections: Only the members you have connected with can see this field.
- Only Me: These fields are only visible to you.
- Once you've selected your preferred privacy settings, click on Close.
- Then click on Save Changes.
- Once you've saved the changes, only the details for which you've specifically chosen the privacy settings as public, members, or connections will be displayed to those respective groups.
Alternatively, you can also view and adjust your privacy settings by:
- Visiting the profile drop-down menu, select Privacy > Profile Privacy Settings.
- You will then be taken to your privacy page which will enable you to see all your information on a larger scale and you will be able to edit the audience visibility more quickly.
- For Member information, Details and Socials you can choose privacy from a list.
- Click on Save Changes.
- For Education and Work Experience you need to click on Manage which will take you to that field and you have to choose the privacy settings by following the step 3 of "To adjust the privacy settings from editing Profile page."
Note: Your profile picture, cover photo, first name, last name and nickname will be automatically set to public, and you cannot modify the privacy settings of these fields.