Events are fun because they bring people together and create opportunities for shared experiences and memories.
You can host events around you to meet up, have fun, and network with Members of the AerialBuz around you.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Accessing the new event form
Accessing the new event form
- Alternatively, you can access this form from the Events I am Hosting page which can be accessed:
- If you click on Host a new event, the form directly opens up.
- If you click on Events I am hosting, you need to click on Add new to open the form.
Entering Event Title and Description
- For a single time event, select the start and end date and time.
- If it is a recurring event, click on Schedule Multiple Events. You can also choose the Timezone by clicking on the edit icon and selecting the zone from the list.
- For recurring events
- Monthly: Begin by choosing whether you prefer a monthly frequency or intervals of 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 months. Next choose the day. You can only choose the day of the month when the first event of the series starts (e.g.,15th Aug 2023 is the 3rd Tuesday for the month of August, hence you can only choose the recurring events to happen on the 3rd Tuesday of that month) or the 15th day of the month. The ending methods are the same as above.
- Yearly: Choose for how many years intervals you want it to reoccur (max allowed is 6 years). The month your event starts is locked and you cannot remove it. You can choose to add other months you want the events to occur and the days you can choose are the same as monthly options.
- Click on Add more events to add additional dates the events will be held which is not a day, month or year as above.
- For both single time event and recurring events you can choose to add an exception by clicking on Add Exception.
Events cover image, categories and tags
- Choose an image for your event and upload it. You can choose relavent categories and tags for your event.
Adding a venue for an event
- You can choose a venue from the list or create one.
- To create a venue, type the venue name in the box and press the enter button.
- Once you press enter, fill up the details for the venue.
Adding event organizers
- You can search or create organizer details for your event.
- To create an organizer, enter their name in the text box and press enter.
- Enter the organizer's details.
- If your event has multiple organizers, you can add more by clicking on Add another organizer.
Tickets or RSVP
Please note that Tickets and RSVPs are not yet supported on recurring events.
- To add a new ticket or RSVP, click on + New Ticket or + New RSVP respectively.
- If you want to create a ticket, you need to enter the details for the same.
- You have additional details you can enter for details like adding SKU and attendees details collection. Just click on the plus sign near Advanced and Attendee Collection.
- Here you can add a unique SKU for your tickets and whether attendees are required to enter their name and email for purchasing a ticket.
- Once done, click on Save Ticket.
- For capacity, you can share capacity with other tickets, set capacity for the particular ticket alone or unlimited capacity.
- To add a new RSVP, just enter the details required. Leave the capacity blank, if the capacity is unlimited. You can also choose to enable the can't go option for the users.
- Once you have entered all details, click on Save RSVP.
Final Steps to complete the process
- Once you've filled in the details, click on Submit Event.
- One of the AerialBuz's admin will check and then approve the event. You can check the status of approval of your events by clicking on My Events > Events I am Hosting.
- On this page you can see the status. A clock symbol means it's still pending for approval and a tick mark is when the event has been approved.Please be aware that for a recurring event, each individual date will be displayed on separate lines within this page.
- Once it has been approved, your event appear in Listing > Drone Events where people can now see and purchase tickets to attend.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article