If you have any reason to delete a group, such as inactivity, consolidation, or changes in focus or direction, you have the option to do so.
WARNING!: Deleting this group will completely remove ALL content associated with it except if you choose to not delete the discussion forum of the group. There is no way back. Please be careful with this option.
To delete a group:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- You can access the groups you are a member and organizer for :
- On the social dashboard, click on Social Groups.
- From the profile dropdown menu, select Groups > My Groups
- On the left side of the webpage, select Groups > My Groups.
- You'll be redirected to the page with all the groups for whom you are a Member or an Organizer.
- You can only delete the groups for which you are an organizer for.
- Click on the Group Name to open the groups Member page.
- Click on Manage.
- You'll be redirected to a page where you can change the properties of a group. Scroll down and click on Delete.
- Click on the check boxes saying that you understand the consequences of deleting a group. The second check box is optional. If you want to delete the forum associated with the group, then click on it. Once done, click on Delete Group.