When creating a group, if you haven't selected a privacy setting, it is automatically set as public by default. However, you always have the flexibility to change the privacy settings of the group at any time.
If you want to edit your privacy settings of your group:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your social dashboard.
- Access the groups you are a member and an organizer for in three ways:
- Option 1: On the social dashboard, click on Social Groups.
- Option 2: From the profile dropdown menu, select Groups > My Groups
- Option 3: On the left side of the webpage, select Groups > My Groups.
- You'll be redirected to the page with all the groups for whom you are a Member or an Organizer.
- You can only manage the privacy settings of the groups you are an organizer for.
- Click on the Group Name to open the groups Member page.
- Click on Manage.
- You'll be redirected to a page where you can change the properties of a group. Click on Settings.
- There are three privacy settings for the group i.e. Public, Private and Hidden.
- Choose the privacy setting you want to apply for your group and then scroll down and click on Save Changes.
- Based on the privacy settings you just changed to, members can join the group if it's made public or request access if it's private. If you choose the hidden privacy option, then your group will not appear in the Group's directory.