You may want to send invites for your group to expand its membership, foster a sense of community, and encourage collaboration among like-minded individuals. Inviting others allows you to share knowledge, experiences, and resources while creating a vibrant and engaged community within the group.
Note: The ability to send invites is typically granted to the organizer of the group and may also be extended to members and moderators who have been given permission to do so.
To send invites:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your social dashboard.
- Access the groups you are a member and an organizer for in three ways:
- Option 1: On the social dashboard, click on Social Groups.
- Option 2: From the profile dropdown menu, select Groups > My Groups
- Option 3: On the left side of the webpage, select Groups > My Groups.
- You'll be redirected to the page with all the groups for whom you are a Member or an Organizer.
- You can only manage the privacy settings of the groups you are an organizer for.
- Click on the Group Name to open the groups Member page.
- Click on Send Invites.
- Click on the '+' sign next to the member who you want to send invitations too.
- You can customize a message which will be sent along with the invite. Once done, click on Send.
- The person who receives the invite can choose to Accept or Reject your invite.
- Once they accept, they'll now be a part of your group and can share posts in the group's feed if your group's