Activity feed is a great way to share updates, thoughts, and ideas with your connections. Whether you want to share a new project you're working on, an interesting article you've read, or just your thoughts for the day, posting on the activity feed is a quick and easy way to stay connected with your connections and keep them updated on what you're up to.
To post on your activity feed:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- You can access your Activity feed or timeline by:
- Option 1: Clicking on My Activity on the Social Dashboard.
- Option 2:Click on the arrow near timeline and click on Posts.
- Option 3: From the profile dropdown menu, select Timeline > Posts.
- Click on the text box saying, "Share what's on your mind".
- Choose your privacy by clicking on the list under your username and select.
- You can choose out of 4 privacy settings:
- Public: All site visitors can see your posts.
- All members: Only members of the AerialBuz community can see your posts.
- My Connections: Only the members you have connected with can see your posts.
- Only Me: These posts are only visible to you.
- Post in Group: Only group members can view this post.
- You can also change the formatting of the text, add links, blockquote and make lists by clicking Aa.
- Mention another member in the post by clicking on "@" and choosing the person from the list.
- You can attach a picture, video or document, add a GIF or check into a location by clicking on the icons at the bottom of the text box.
- Click on Post.
- Once you post, all your friends or members of AerialBuz (if you set your posts privacy to All Members) can see it on the Activity feed or your profile timeline.