As an organizer of a group on AerialBuz, you possess the authority to promote a group member to the role of co-organizer or moderator, granting them additional privileges. Similarly, you can also demote them back to the role of a regular member, adjusting their level of responsibility within the group as needed.
To promote, demote, kick and ban or remove a member of your group:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- Access the groups you are a member and an organizer for in three ways:
- Option 1: On the social dashboard, click on Social Groups.
- Option 2: From the profile dropdown menu, select Groups > My Groups
- Option 3: On the left side of the webpage, select Groups > My Groups.
- Click on the Group's name to open up it's members page.
- Click on the Manage.
- Click on Members.
- Under the Member's name, you can select whether you want to promote, demote, kick & ban or remove that member.
- If you promote a member to Moderator, they will be moved from the members list to Moderators list. From here you can choose to Promote them to co-organizer or demote them back to a regular member.
- When you promote a member to co-organizer, they will appear in the organizer's list. Note: If you promote someone to Co-organizer, you can demote yourself if you want to leave the group and give the reigns to someone else.
- If you click on Remove from group, the member can choose to join it again.
- If you kick and ban a member, they will not be allowed to join the group unless you remove the ban by clicking on Remove Ban.
- To a banned member, the option to join the group will not be visible.