In order to maintain a high standard of professionalism and ensure a positive experience for all parties involved, we have the option to report Employers if they're being unprofessional. This avenue for reporting serves as a crucial mechanism to address any concerns, resolve conflicts, and uphold the integrity of the freelancing community.
To report an Employer:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your project dashboard.
- On the Navigation menu, select ProjectBuz > Buyers/Employers
- You can search for the Employer you want to report by using the filter field.
- When you find the employer, you want to report, hover over their name and click on it.
- Once redirected to the employer's profile page, scroll down till you reach the option to choose a reason to report the employer.
- Choose the reason for reporting the person. If it's for any other reason, you can enter in the description below the reason drop down and click on Report now.
- An administrator of AerialBuz will contact you and the reported employer to initiate a discussion and take appropriate action, which may include issuing a warning to the user who is found to be wrong in this particular instance.