If you want to delete your published blog for any reason like inaccuracies, outdated information, copyright violations, or a misalignment with your current views or objectives, we have the option to delete the blog.
To delete a blog:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your Social dashboard.
- You can access the guest blogs you published in three ways:
- On the social dashboard, click on My Blogs.
- From the profile dropdown below the username, select Blogs > Guest Post Dashboard.
- From the slider on the left-hand side of the webpage, click on the arrow near Blogs and then click on Guest Post Dashboard.
- It'll open the dashboard where the title of all the blogs you have published will be present.
- To delete the blog, click on the Trash can icon near the post title.
- Once you receive a confirmation message asking if you want to delete, simply click OK, and the post will be successfully deleted.