To join a private group, members are required to request access for approval. If you have made your group private, then you will receive an approval request from members who'll want to join your group.
Note: Requests will not appear in Manage section of your group, if your group's privacy is set to Hidden or Public.
To check and approve request:
- Sign in to your AerialBuz account (https://aerialbuz.com/). You'll be navigated directly to your social dashboard.
- There are four different ways to access the groups you are a member or organizer for:
- In the navigation bar select Socials > Groups. Click on My Groups.
- On the social dashboard, click on Social Groups.
- From the profile dropdown menu, click on Groups > My Groups.
- On the left-hand side of the webpage, click on the arrow near Groups and click on My Groups.
- You'll be redirected to the page with all the groups for whom you are a Member or an Organizer.
- Click on the Group Name to open the groups Member page.
- Click on Manage.
- You'll be redirected to a page where you can change the properties of a group. Click on Requests.
- On this page you can Approve or Reject the members who have sent requests for your group.